Annual NPPA Conference Information
26th Annual Dates & Location: August 14-17, 2023
Horseshoe Las Vegas (formerly Bally’s)
Attendee Opening Reception: August 14 (5:00-7:30pm)
CE Educational Sessions: August 15-17
Vendor-Exhibit Days: August 15 & 16
The 2022 NPPA Conference hosted 198 Attendees & 107 Exhibitors
To see photos from the past NPPA Conferences, click HERE
NPPA Conference Information
The Annual NPPA Conference attracts Pharmacy Purchasing Professionals and GPO Executives from all across the country (even Alaska!); and between 90 to 110 Exhibiting Vendor Companies. In addition, each year, we see an average of 35% purchasing professional attendees who are new to the NPPA Conference.
Since 1997, we have conducted the only national meeting exclusively for the pharmacy purchasing profession, the Annual NPPA Conference, held in Las Vegas each year (usually in August). This conference offers a unique opportunity for Pharmacy Purchasing Professionals in all disciplines and work settings to come together to learn the latest trends in Pharmacy Purchasing. Our only focus is pharmacy purchasing!
Highlights To Expect From Every Annual NPPA Conference
- Best Buyer Practices – discussing standard-of-practice subjects on the Educational Program, as presented by Buyers on a peer-to-peer level.
- Between 8-12 units of ACPE-accredited CE’s are available for credit towards Technician & Pharmacist re-certification, including 1 hour of the elusive required Pharmacy Law CE, and sometimes also for Compounding or the newest Patient/Medication Safety CE.
- Between 90-110 Pharmaceutical Companies exhibit their products & services in our Exhibit Hall, and sponsor various items or products necessary for the show, or host Hospitality Events.
- Participating GPO Executives will be present at the NPPA Conference for GPO Breakout Sessions during the regular educational program.
- 1 or 2 meals per day are included in your registration fee at no additional charge (at least Breakfast & sometimes also Lunch); and also a light dinner and open bar at our Attendee Opening Reception on the “pre” Conference day, unlike most conventions (as well as plenty of snacks during Exhibit Hall hours).
- Opening Attendee Reception with light dinner food, dessert, & open bar for all Buyer-Attendees (prizes are provided by Sponsors of the Reception, Vendor-Exhibitors who also have their reps attend).
- Random Prize Giveaways in Exhibit Hall from NPPA to Buyer-Attendees, as well as from some of the Vendor-Exhibitors at their booths.
- “Door” Prize Giveaways on final day of Educational Program in the Lecture Hall for Buyer-Attendees.