2013 NPPA Conference Details Coming Soon!
Opening Anticipated early April 2013
with New Online Registration For Vendors & Attendees
General NPPA Conference Information
Three hundred Pharmacy Purchasing Professionals from across the country and 87 Exhibiting Vendor Companies were in attendance in Las Vegas for last year’s 2012 NPPA Conference. There are approximately 300 Pharmacy Buyer & Group Purchasing Attendees each year, with an average of 35% who are new to the NPPA Conference.
Since 1997, we have conducted the only national meeting exclusively for the pharmacy purchasing profession, theAnnual NPPA Conference, held in Las Vegas each year (usually in August). This conference offers a unique opportunity for Pharmacy Purchasing Professionals in all disciplines and work settings to come together to learn the latest trends in Pharmacy Purchasing. Our only issue is pharmacy purchasing!
Here are some of the highlights you can expect from every Annual NPPA Conference:
- Best Buyer Practices – discussing standard-of-practice subjects as presented by Buyers on a peer-to-peer level.
- Up to 8-11 units of ACPE-accredited CE’s are available for credit towards technician re-certification, including at least 1 hour of the elusive required Pharmacy Law CE (some of the ACPE-CE’s are also available for Pharmacist recertification).
- Approximately 85 Pharmaceutical Company Sponsors exhibited their products & services and sponsored Conference events, programs, and items.
- Participating GPO Executives will be present at the NPPA Conference for GPO Breakout Sessions during the regular educational program.
- Approximately 5 meals are included in your registration fee, unlike most conventions (approximately 4, plus 1 meal in Opening Reception & snacks in Exhibit Hall).
- Opening Attendee Reception with light dinner food & open bar
for all Buyer-Attendees and sponsoring vendors.
- Random Prize Giveaways in Reception & Exhibit Hall.
To Read a Review of the 2012 NPPA Conference, click HERE
To View Photos from Past Conferences, click HERE