Join NPPA – Executive Member (Should Link to order form)
- Individuals must be a current employee of a Group Purchasing Organization.
- Individuals must not currently be employed by any company we consider to be a vendor i.e. pharmaceutical company, manufacturer, wholesaler, secondary distributor, etc.
Acceptance of annual membership is at the sole discretion of Summerdale Enterprises, Inc. Summerdale Enterprises, Inc. reserves the right to refuse or revoke membership at any time.
Executive Member Benefits
- Subscription to Pharmacy Purchasing Outlook (10 editions)
- Receive RxBuyer eNews, a periodic e-newsletter
- Access to the Members-Only section of http://18.104.22.168/~pharmacy
- Breaking News Alerts on Recalls & Discontinued Products
- Drug Shortage information (current & resolved)
- FDA Recalls & Alerts
- Product Discontinuations
- Annual Conference Lecture Handouts/Slides
- Member rate at Annual NPPA Conference (membership status must be current during the month of August).
- Plentiful opportunities to enhance clinical and leadership skills
- Unique opportunities for networking, career growth and continuing education
- The chance to participate in advocacy, policy and planning
Executive Member Policies
- Dues must be paid in full and on-time to remain eligible for Executive Member benefits and discounts.
- Membership Dues must be current during the month of August in order to qualify for Conference Discounts.
- Members must keep Summerdale Enterprises, Inc. fully updated on all contact information as well as their facility’s primary Wholesaler and Group Purchasing Organization.
- Must have valid email address on file with Summerdale Enterprises, Inc. in order to receive RxBuyer eNews, our periodic e-newsletter (not available in print).
- Each membership is to be associated with only one person and will remain with that person until the expiration date despite any employment changes which may occur.
- There will be no transferring of Associate Memberships.
- Membership dues are payable to Summerdale Enterprises, Inc.