Corporate Member Qualifications
- A Corporate Member is any company or individual who does not qualify for a Full, Associate or Executive Membership. Examples of this include representatives of pharmaceutical companies, wholesalers and return goods companies.
- A Corporate Member holds a position within the pharmaceutical, manufacturing or some other closely related industry that is supportive of the values and goals of the NPPA.
Acceptance of annual membership is at the sole discretion of Summerdale Enterprises, Inc. Summerdale Enterprises, Inc. reserves the right to refuse or revoke membership at any time.
Corporate Member Benefits
- Subscription to Pharmacy Purchasing Outlook (10 editions)
- Receive RxVendor eNews, a periodic e-newsletter
- Receive RxBuyer eNews, a periodic e-newsletter
- Discounts on advertising in Pharmacy Purchasing Outlook
- Unique opportunities for networking with the leading pharmacy purchasing professionals and group purchasing executives
Corporate Member Policies
- Dues must be paid in full and on-time to remain eligible for Corporate Member benefits and discounts.
- Members must keep Summerdale Enterprises, Inc. fully updated on all contact information.
- Summerdale Enterprises, Inc. must have a valid email address on file in order to receive all eNews newsletters.
- Each membership is to be associated with only one person and will remain with that person until the expiration date despite any employment changes which may occur.
- There will be no transferring of Corporate Memberships for any reason.
- Membership dues are payable to Summerdale Enterprises, Inc.