Join NPPA – Associate Member (Needs link to Order form)
Associate Member Qualifications
- Where a Full Membership/Subscriber is present (at same address), and individuals are a current employee of a hospital, clinic, or out-patient facility working in the Pharmacy Dept. or Materials Management. Exceptions may be made on a case-by-case basis for individuals who work in a compounding pharmacy, mail-order pharmacy, or retail.
- Individuals must not currently be employed by any company we consider to be a vendor i.e. pharmaceutical company, manufacturer, wholesaler, secondary distributor, etc.
Acceptance of new/renewing memberships is at the sole discretion of Summerdale Enterprises, Inc. Summerdale Enterprises, Inc. reserves the right to refuse or revoke membership at any time.
Associate Member Benefits
- Receive RxBuyer eNews, a periodic e-newsletter
- Access to the Members-Only section of http://126.96.36.199/~pharmacy
- Breaking News Alerts on Recalls & Discontinued Products
- Drug Shortage information (current & resolved)
- FDA Recalls & Alerts
- Product Discontinuations
- Annual Conference Lecture Handouts/Slides
- Member rate at Annual NPPA Conference (membership status must be current during the month of August).
- Plentiful opportunities to enhance clinical and leadership skills
- Unique opportunities for networking, career growth and continuing education
- The chance to participate in advocacy, policy and planning
Associate Member Policies
- Associate Memberships are available for the second or third person at a facility where a Full Member is already employed and current with their dues.The second/third member must be employed at the same address as the Full Member. No exceptions.
Associate members may upgrade to a Full Membership with subscription at any time during their member year. A pro-rated cost of $4.67 per month will be charged for the remainder of the original membership year (when Associate Membership has already been paid in full).
- Dues must be paid in full and on-time to remain eligible for Associate Member benefits and discounts.
- Membership Dues must be current during the month of August in order to qualify for Conference Discounts.
- Members must keep Summerdale Enterprises, Inc. fully updated on all contact information as well as their facility’s primary Wholesaler and Group Purchasing Organization.
- Must have valid email address on file with Summerdale Enterprises, Inc. in order to receive RxBuyer eNews, our periodic e-newsletter (not available in print).
- Each Associate Membership is to be associated with only one person and will remain with that person until the expiration date despite any employment changes which may occur.
- There will be no transferring of Associate Memberships.
- Membership dues are payable to Summerdale Enterprises, Inc.