Annual NPPA Conference Information
2018 Dates & Location: August 21-23, Bally’s Las Vegas
Exhibit Days: August 21 & 22
340B University (hosted by Apexus): August 20
The 2017 NPPA Conference hosted 312 Attendees & 97 Exhibitors
NPPA Conference Information
Approximately 300 Pharmacy Purchasing Professionals and GPO Executives from across the country and 89-98 Exhibiting Vendor Companies attend and participate in the Annual NPPA Conference. Each year, we attract an average of 35% purchasing professional attendees who are new to the NPPA Conference. Each year, we attract an average of 35% purchasing professional attendees who are new to the NPPA Conference.
Since 1997, we have conducted the only national meeting exclusively for the pharmacy purchasing profession, the Annual NPPA Conference, held in Las Vegas each year (usually in August). This conference offers a unique opportunity for Pharmacy Purchasing Professionals in all disciplines and work settings to come together to learn the latest trends in Pharmacy Purchasing. Our only issue is pharmacy purchasing!
Highlights To Expect From Every Annual NPPA Conference
- Best Buyer Practices – discussing standard-of-practice subjects as presented by Buyers on a peer-to-peer level.
- Between 8-10 units of ACPE-accredited CE’s are available for credit towards technician re-certification, including 1 hour of the elusive required Pharmacy LawCE, and the newest Patient Safety CE (with at least half or more, also available for Pharmacist recertification).
- Approximately 85 Pharmaceutical Companies exhibit their products & services and sponsor Conference events, programs, and items.
- Participating GPO Executives will be present at the NPPA Conference for GPO Breakout Sessions during the regular educational program.
- Approximately 5 meals are included in your registration fee, unlike most conventions (as well as snacks in Exhibit Hall).
- Opening Attendee Reception with dinner buffet & open bar for all Buyer-Attendees and sponsoring Exhibitors.
- Random Prize Giveaways in Exhibit Hall