NPPA – Member Benefits & Pricing
Membership is an affordable way to stay connected with others in the pharmacy purchasing profession & keep up-to-date with industry news, vendors, & events.
Annual memberships includes all the benefits detailed below.
Become an NPPA Member!
Full Pharmacy/GPO and Corporate Memberships are $125/year.
Associate Memberships* are $69/year (with restrictions, see details at the bottom of the page)
NPPA Pharmacy & GPO Member Benefits
- 10 editions per year of Pharmacy Purchasing Outlook (PPO), the member-publication of NPPA (Exception: *Associate Members share the publication- see below).
- Receive RxBuyer eNews, a periodic e-newsletter.
- Access to the Member-Only page of NPPA website, which includes the following & more:
- Breaking News on Recalls, Discontinued Products, & Other Alerts;
- Drug Shortage information (current & resolved);
- Official FDA Recalls & Alerts.
- Low Member-Registration Fee to the Annual NPPA Conference (must be current through the month of August).
- Plentiful opportunities to enhance clinical & leadership skills.
- Unique opportunities for networking, career growth, and continuing education.
- The chance to participate in advocacy, policy, and planning.
NPPA Corporate (Vendor) Member Benefits
- Support NPPA, the first Association of Pharmacy Buyers (average of 500 Buyers & GPO Execs, and 100 Vendors)
- Receive 10 Editions/Year of Pharmacy Purchasing Outlook (PPO), the official publication of NPPA
- Receive Both the RxVendor & RxBuyer eNews Distributions; a Periodic E-Newsletter
- 7% Discount off Advertising (in PPO or eNews)
- 10% Discount off Advertorial-Type Ads in PPO
- Submit your Company’s Press Releases on New Product Approvals,
for free inclusion in PPO
- Stay Attuned to the Topics & Issues that NPPA’s Pharmacy Buyer Members
Read & Care About
- Unique Opportunities for Networking & Continuing Education
- The Chance to Participate in Advocacy, Policy, & Planning
*Associate Membership is allowed (at a lower annual fee), when there is a second Pharmacy Member in the same facility & address as a current Full Member. Associates get all of the same below benefits as Full Members, except for them sharing their publication editions of PPO with the Full Member at their facility, instead of getting their own.